Sunday 20 November 2011

SHOW #63 - "How can I eclipse the youth you gave to set me free?"

David Bowie "China Girl"
Jets "Yes Tonight Josephine"

U2 "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
Barbara Jones "Just When I Needed You Most"

Siouxsie and the Banshees "Happy House"
Quincy Jones "Ai No Corrida"



Heaven 17 "Come Live With Me"
Gap Band "Party Lights"

Joan Armatrading "Drop The Pilot"
Public Image Limited "Flowers Of Romance"

FLOPPY DISC:
Hot Chocolate "You'll Never Be So Wrong"



Prefab Sprout "The King Of Rock n Roll"
Light Of The World "I'm So Happy"

Iron Maiden "The Evil That Men Do"
Patrice Rushen "Forget Me Nots"



Kirsty MacColl "A New England"
Hothouse Flowers "Don't Go"

Transvision Vamp "Baby I Don't Care"
Kid Creole & The Coconuts "Stool Pigeon"

John Lennon "Watching The Wheels"
Human League "Life On Your Own"



Eric B and Rakim "I Know You Got Soul"
Def Leppard "Rocket"

Spandau Ballet "To Cut A Long Story Short"
Kool and the Gang "Fresh"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Pale Fountains "Thank You"



Texas "I Don't Want A Lover"
The Beat "Drowning"

Patti Austin and James Ingram "Baby Come To Me"
Polecats "Big Green Car"



Deacon Blue "Fergus Sings The Blues"
Billy Griffin "Hold Me Tighter In The Rain"

Danny Wilson "The Second Summer Of Love"
Coffee "Casanova"

Depeche Mode "Leave In Silence"
Belinda Carlisle "La Luna"



George Michael "Kissing A Fool"
Whitesnake "Don't Break My Heart Again"

H20 "Dream To Sleep"
Sister Sledge "Got To Love Somebody"

FLOPPY DISC:
Prince and the Revolution "Pop Life"



Duran Duran "New Moon On Monday"
Chris Rea "On The Beach"

Scarlet Fantastic "No Memory"
Undertones "It's Going To Happen"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, wave goodbye!