Sunday 29 July 2012

SHOW #99 - "Wows are few, frustrated, more common..."

Kim Wilde "You Came"
Pluto Shervington "Your Honour"

Sisters Of Mercy "Dominion"
Gilbert O'Sullivan "What's In A Kiss"

Madonna "Open Your Heart"
Gary Numan "Berserker"



Timex Social Club "Rumors"
Happy Mondays "Hallelujah"

Thompson Twins "King For A Day"
Billy Idol "To Be A Lover"

FLOPPY DISC
:
New Order "Run 2"



Lionel Richie "Penny Lover"
Level 42 "Heaven In My Hands"

Stephen TinTin Duffy "Kiss Me"
Pretenders "Talk Of The Town"



Erasure "Sometimes"
Musical Youth "The Youth Of Today"

Arcadia "The Promise"
Kid Creole & the Coconuts "I'm A Wonderful Thing Baby"

Adrian Gurvitz "Classic"
Men At Work "It's A Mistake"



Prince "I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man"
Siouxsie and the Banshees "Christine"

Elton John "I'm Still Standing"
Adam and the Ants "Deutscher Girls"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Cabaret Voltaire "Don't Argue"



Bon Jovi "Never Say Goodbye"
Shannon "Give Me Tonight"

XTC "Senses Working Overtime"
D-Mob featuring Cathy Dennis "C'Mon And Get My Love"



Odyssey "Use It Up And Wear It Out"
Whitesnake "Guilty Of Love"

Blow Monkeys "It Doesn't Have To Be This Way"
Alexander O'Neal "Never Knew Love Like This Before"

ABC "Poison Arrow"
Jesus and Mary Chain "Sidewalking"



Wet Wet Wet "With A Little Help From My Friends"
Split Enz "I Got You"

Rush "New World Man"
Bronski Beat "C'Mon C'Mon"

FLOPPY DISC:
Adeva "Beautiful Love"



Howard Jones "Things Can Only Get Better"
Natalie Cole "I Live For Your Love"

Cashmere "Can I"
Fleetwood Mac "Oh Diane"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, wave goodbye!