Sunday 2 September 2012

SHOW #104 - "You keep saying that he's your man, well that ain't what he said to me..."

Abba "Lay All Your Love On Me"
Luther Vandross "I Really Didn't Mean It"

Debbie Gibson "Out Of The Blue"
UB40 "Cherry Oh Baby"

Kiss "Crazy Crazy Nights"
Echo and the Bunnymen "Seven Seas"



Spandau Ballet "I'll Fly For You"
Housemartins "Me And The Farmer"

Japan "European Son"
Judy Boucher "You Caught My Eye"

FLOPPY DISC:
Julian Cope "China Doll"



Madness "Waiting For The Ghost Train"
Suzanne Vega "Marlene On The Wall"

Yarbrough & Peoples "Don't Stop The Music"
Eric B & Rakim "Follow The Leader"



Feargal Sharkey "A Good Heart"
Tourists "Don't Say I Told You So"

Morrissey "Everyday Is Like Sunday"
Marvin Gaye "My Love Is Waiting"

Crown Heights Affair "You Gave Me Love"
Bangles "If She Knew What She Wants"



Associates "Party Fears Two"
Clannad featuring Bono "In A Lifetime"

Carly Simon "Why"
ABC "Tears Are Not Enough"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Immaculate Fools "Immaculate Fools"



Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack "Tonight I Celebrate My Love"
T'Pau "Heart And Soul"

Aretha Franklin & Whitney Houston "It Isn't, It Wasn't, It Ain't Never Gonna Be"
Elvis Costello & the Attractions "New Amsterdam"



Climie Fisher "Love Changes (Everything)"
New Musik "This World Of Water"

Randy Crawford "One Day I'll Fly Away"
Europe "Rock The Night"

Amazulu "Mony Mony"
Fun Boy Three "Tunnel Of Love"



Shakatak "Down On The Street"
David Bowie "Fashion"

The Damned "Alone Again Or"
Quincy Jones "Ai No Corrida"

FLOPPY DISC:
Barry Manilow "Some Kind Of Friend"



Depeche Mode "Never Let Me Down Again"
Kirsty MacColl "A New England"

Sheena Easton "9 To 5 (Morning Train)"
Style Council "Shout To The Top"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, wave goodbye!