Sunday 21 October 2012

SHOW #111 - "It's not Star Wars, it's not Superman, it's not the story of the Ku Klux Klan..."

Deacon Blue "Fergus Sings The Blues"
Pop Will Eat Itself "Can U Dig It"

Motorhead & Girlschool "Please Don't Touch"
Marilyn "Cry And Be Free"

Thompson Twins "Love On Your Side"
Inner City "Ain't Nobody Better"



Commodores "Wonderland"
Transvision Vamp "I Don't Want Your Love"

Simple Minds "Up On The Catwalk"
Maria Vidal "Body Rock"

FLOPPY DISC:
Kiss "Turn On The Night"



Elton John "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues"
Natasha "Iko Iko"

Gary Numan "We Are Glass"
Its Immaterial "Driving Away From Home"



Janet Jackson "When I Think Of You"
Iron Maiden "Sanctuary"

Police "Spirits In The Material World"
Pasadenas "Enchanted Lady"

George Harrison "Got My Mind Set On You"
Evelyn Champagne King "Your Personal Touch"



Mantronix "Bassline"
Elvis Costello "Good Year For The Roses"

Men At Work "Dr Heckyll and Mr Jive"
Spandau Ballet "Fight For Ourselves"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Motels "Whose Problem"



The Smiths "I Started Something I Couldn't Finish"
Phil Collins "Two Hearts"

Ofra Haza "I'm Nin'Alu"
Tears For Fears "Mothers Talk"



Queen "Hammer To Fall"
Gary Byrd & the GB Experience "The Crown"

Billy Joel "All For Leyna"
Heaven 17 "This Is Mine"

The Specials "Stereotype"
Force MDs "Tender Love"



S'Express "Mantra For A State Of Mind"
Agnetha Faltskog "The Heat Is On"

Erasure "Drama!"
Paul Simon "The Boy In The Bubble"

FLOPPY DISC
:
Kool and the Gang "Stone Love"



Cameo "Word Up"
Jim Diamond "I Should Have Known Better"

Debbie Gibson "Only In My Dreams"
Dire Straits "Twisting By The Pool"

No video is currently available online for Whose Problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, wave goodbye!