Sunday 3 February 2013

SHOW #126 - "You are my destiny, I just can't let go baby, can't you see..."

OMD "Tesla Girls"
Sheila E "The Belle Of St Mark"

The Jam "The Bitterest Pill (I Ever Had To Swallow)"
Manhattan Transfer "Spice Of Life"

Simple Minds "Someone Somewhere (In Summertime)"
Gary Moore "Wild Frontier"



Bobby Brown "Every Little Step"
Abba "Under Attack"

New Model Army "No Rest"
Eurythmics "It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back)"

THE HARDER I TRY:
The Look "Feeding Time"



Fine Young Cannibals "She Drives Me Crazy"
Maxi Priest "Strollin' On"

Pretenders "I Go To Sleep"
Roachford "Cuddly Toy"



Coldcut featuring Lisa Stansfield "People Hold On"
Roxy Music "Avalon"

Psychedelic Furs "Pretty In Pink"
Fat Larry's Band "Zoom"

Ultravox "The Thin Wall"
Alyson Williams "I Need Your Lovin'"



Kim Wilde "Hey Mister Heartache"
Piranhas "Tom Hark"

Kool and the Gang "Funky Stuff"
Queen "Who Wants To Live Forever"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Phillip Jap "Save Us"



King "Love And Pride"
AC/DC "Guns For Hire"

Sheena Easton "Modern Girl"
Stranglers "No Mercy"



Pet Shop Boys "Always On My Mind"
David Essex "Me And My Girl, Nightclubbing"

Regents "7Teen"
Madonna "Cherish"

Big Country "Peace In Our Time"
Belinda Carlisle "Circle In The Sand"



Specials "Ghost Town"
Christians "Born Again"

Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five "The Message"
Leo Sayer "Heart (Stop Beating In Time)"

THE HARDER I TRY
:
Dream Academy "Love Parade"



Alison Moyet "All Cried Out"
Ian Dury and the Blockheads "I Want To Be Straight"

Status Quo "Don't Drive My Car"
Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians "What I Am"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, wave goodbye!